Application Support Engineer (Banking)
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant GE Ong
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading bank in Malaysia is recruiting an Application Support Engineer (Banking) as part of its team expansion. In this job, you will be responsible for level 2 or level 3 support related functions.
About the Application Support Engineer (Banking) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing application support to ensure delivery of high quality service within SLA.
- Problem analysis and resolution
- Perform system performance and stability monitoring
- Provide support and coordination of planned activities both day-time and night-time on working days and non-working days
- Manage the system maintenance activities in SIT/UAT, Production, and DR environment
- Collection and analysis of system statistics
- Standby support
To succeed in the Application Support Engineer (Banking) job, you will need to have an ability to work effectively and cooperatively with various teams within the organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum three years' relevant experience
- Technical skills in Unix or Linux systems, SQL and Shell Scripting
- Good knowledge of IBM Websphere preferred
This bank needs no introduction as it is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career in financial services, this is the role for you. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in the Application Support Engineer (Banking) role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125