Senior Programme Manager - FSI
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 30 October 20192019-10-30 2019-12-29 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 168000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Senior Programme Manager - FSI has just been made available at one of the leading financial institutions.
About ths Senior Programme Manager - FSI Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely with the Group Chief Risk Officer (GCRO) in managing and driving key risk strategic programs and transformation initiatives.
- Drive and ensure the implementation of Group Risk’s strategic initiatives are effectively and efficiently carried out within the targeted timelines, achieve the targeted value and meet the required regulatory compliance
- Develop risk transformation opportunities by conducting research for insights to support effective decision making and identify and propose alternative methods
- Develop and deploy agile and scrum-centric initiatives and work processes through Scrum teams to optimise cost and support the group’s digital initiatives
- Ensure the Scrum team’s progress are according to the agreed periodic milestones within the specific timelines
- Manage CARisMa using the Agile principles and Scrum methodology to upkeep alignment of various stakeholders
- Manage the expectations of the management and business and ensure that progress is happening towards the right vision
To succeed in this Senior Programme Manager - FSI role, you must have experience in managing risk and compliance projects in a hybrid project environment.
- Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant fields is preferable
- Certification as a Scrum Master is an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 - 10 years' working experience in areas of risk management, banking and finance, business analysis or project management
- Core competencies include financial analysis and value creation, business acumen, operating model architecture, business, process, analysis, design and implementation, change management and problem solving
- Strong understanding related to technical software development i.e. User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and production
- Good comprehension of business language of Information Technology (IT)
This financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and international coverage, they have won numerous awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The financial institution places a high priority on developing their people to world class standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting role.
Apply today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C