Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Scrum Master job has become available at one of the most rapidly expanding service providers in the country.
About the Scrum Master Role:
The Scrum Master under digital CoE specialises in mobile apps-related development, driving solutions and bridging technical gaps based on business requirements.
- Strongly involved in the entire life cycle and participate in agile scrum delivery process, working closely with stakeholders and developers as well as the project team
- Chair Agile scrum ceremonies, manage stakeholders and motivate the team
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhere to business architecture, data/information architecture, application architecture and technology architecture, security compliance of the systems based on technology trends and standards
- Drive adoption of Agile DevOps framework such as continuous integration, test driven development, etc., to improve the quality and reliability of the team’s deliverables
- Lead the handling of pre and post-production issues related to applications and platforms
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, out-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organisation, and diversity while supporting business units in new product and service initiatives
- Assist in technical/impact assessment of requirements to assess technical feasibility, and impacts to digital online platforms, jointly derive an acceptable solution together with stakeholders and architects
The successful candidate will work closely with the transformation project team and CoE team, who are responsible for the digital (portals/apps) architecture, solution, framework, UX design, development standards, to enforce industry best practices and tools, and develop the next generation of digital experience.
- Bachelor's degree specialising in computer science or related qualification.
- Total work experience of four to six years, and total relevant experience of one to three years
- Strong in stakeholder management with Agile Scrum delivery methodology
- Experience driving solutions for portal application
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services such as AWS
- Experienced in system process flow, SDLC, design and documentation, Agile Scrum delivery methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High initiative, ability to multitask and a team player
- Background in telco is an added advantage
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the market leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Scrum Master role is for you.
Apply now or email me your latest CV at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C