Project Manager (Applications)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 14 October 20192019-10-14 2019-12-13 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 168000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager (Applications) position has become available at one of the renowned manufacturing and production companies.
About the Project Manager (Applications) Role:
This position is responsible for all activities including confirming technical requirements and specifications, system integration, driving teams to deliver according to the programme plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the overall solution design, testing, user training, deployment, post go-live support and transitioning to application managed services.
- Work with business and group IT stakeholders to define solutions and implementation requirements
- Prioritise requirements and define scope and dependencies to meet business needs and priorities in a timely manner given available resources
- Manage, maintain and distribute standard project management deliverables for the successful system implementation, including implementation plan, project schedule, project budget and variances, issues and action items log, meeting minutes, technical risks assessment and contingencies
- Lead technology solution vendor selection process (including RFPs where applicable) and manage against deliverables (including SOWs, change management, approval of deliverables)
- Partner with internal and external solution teams to deliver on time and with the quality required
- Lead and drive the development of pilot and release strategy; plan and manage each release to ensure seamless and flawless go-live process
- Work with business and relevant stakeholders to proactively manage requirements fit to decrease support requests in the future
- Anticipate problems and complications, and formulate resolutions so as not to impede the progress of system implementation
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- Ensure all business systems, IT systems, partner platforms and networks are deployed in a timely manner and that the technical design accurately represents the requirements
- Accountable for on-time solution delivery, quality and cost
The successful candidate will be working closely with group technology to balance business and functional needs with available resources and competing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in information sciences or other relevant technical disciplines from an accredited institution
- Minimum of eight years experience in programme management and technical solution management at a technology-oriented organisation
- Demonstrated ability to manage geographically distributed teams in multi-vendor environments
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing solutions and solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience managing global SAP/ERP application support organisations, including change control process and activities
- Good appreciation of the different SAP/ERP modules and involved in SAP/ERP project cross module integration activities
- Must have managed at least two full cycles of SAP/ERP implementation projects
- Experience with interfaces and integration developments between applications (including between SAP and Non-SAP applications)
This renowned organisation has a long history in Malaysia and is arguably the leading player in the upstream and downstream market.
If you are hungry for new challenges, this Project Manager (Applications) role is the role for you.
Apply now or email me your latest CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C