Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-09-27 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 360000 480000 480000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Programme Director job has just been made available at a technology organisation based in Malaysia. This role is critical in delivering multiple major ICT Integrated projects.
About the Programme Director Role:
In a leadership capacity, the successful incumbent should be able to lead a team of systems developers, solution architects, change management, risk management and project management office.
- Manage complex programmes which consist of various ICT projects from software applications, infrastructure and system integration
- Oversee the end-to-end processes from project bidding, contract management, vendor engagement, resource management and delivery
- Accountable for programme financial's P&L and resources management of entire projects
- Manage project scheduling, timeline and professional services in delivering the project
- Working alongside other third-party vendors to ensure the solutions being delivered are sustainable, accurately integrated, and fit for purpose
- Whenever required, lead the sourcing of the suitable vendors for any required integrated solutions
The right Programme Director is a professional with well-rounded technical background managing large scale, complex programmes preferably within a conglomerate business.
- More than 10 years of experience in programme/project management
- Experience working with GLC accounts would be highly desired
Relevant certificates in managing successful programmes or agile projects would be great. Apply today or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C