Senior Portfolio Manager (Technology & Transformation)
Salary Great Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-22 2019-09-20 it Cyberjaya MY MYR 200000 260000 260000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Portfolio Manager (Technology & Transformation) job opportunity has just become available at one of the Fortune 500 companies located in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Transformation Director, you will be responsible for maximising the business benefits via optimising the right investment strategies.
About the Senior Portfolio Manager (Technology & Transformation) Role:
In this advisory role, you will ensure that a robust benefits management framework is applied across the transformation portfolio, resulting in optimised realisation of the investment of various transformation initiatives.
- Creates and maintains the portfolio business case and facilitates benefits mapping workshops with diverse stakeholder groups
- Creates, manages, and maintains the annual portfolio benefits realisation plan
- Establishes a robust post-implementation review framework with focus on benefits management; identifies and documents lessons for future improvement
- Identifies and implement improvements to the framework, including possible introduction of contemporary technology to automate repeatable, well-documented processes and tasks
- Provides support and guidance to Programme and Project Managers on effective and efficient benefits management, from forecast through delivery
- Delivers factually accurate benefits management artefacts, such as the portfolio benefits dashboard, in a timely manner to enable informed decision-making by committee
The successful Senior Portfolio Manager (Technology & Transformation) is a confident individual who is meticulous, yet being able to see the bigger picture - ensuring that the benefit management is well looked after.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in managing broad accountability for portfolio, programme and/or project management as well as accountability for the financials of change initiatives
- Certifications in portfolio or programme management such as MoV, MSP, MoP are highly desirable
With great clients and known for their innovative solutions, this multinational company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career prospect awaits the right person in this exciting and challenging Senior Portfolio Manager (Technology & Transformation) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C