Senior Manager, RPA
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 it Malaysia MY MYR 200000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, RPA job has just been made available at a Fortune 500 company in Malaysia. In this role, you would be leading automation projects and driving them to success within established timelines and budgets.
About the Senior Manager, RPA Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will drive, manage and implement various automation solutions to ensure alignment with the group strategy; whilst keeping up-to-date with information on new technology.
- Liaise with various levels of management and be responsible for implementing strategic change aligned with the group’s strategic goals
- Identify key trends for automation initiatives across the business operations to drive efficiencies and enhanced customer experience
- Develop and execute appropriate governance and controls, including programme framework, documentation and reporting/periodic review of progress
- Work with relevant stakeholders in the construction of business cases and run POC to support the further adoption of automation solutions throughout the organisation
- Partner with local sourcing team to ensure that external vendors perform its obligation and responsibility as specified in the contract, preempting and managing any issues and escalating to programme sponsors
- Build knowledge base to enhance competency of team members
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by line manager to meet business objectives
The successful Senior Manager, RPA is someone whose capable of leading and willing to do the ground work; whilst passionate in process effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experienced in various automation/digital technologies is a must (RPA, AI, Cognitive Computing, OCR)
- Involvement in end to end SDLC (Waterfall/Agile) from solution design, programme development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, optimisation and generate insights
The Fortune 500 company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you have what it takes and want to elevate yourself into senior management, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, RPA job.
Apply today or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C