Regional Implementation Consultant
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 20 June 20192019-06-20 2019-08-19 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 150000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Implementation Consultant opportunity has just become available at a fast growing start-up company based in Malaysia. In this job, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment.
About the Regional Implementation Consultant Role:
In this business that is expanding aggressively throughout Asia, you will lead problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes and deliverables.
- Defining client’s problem, structuring and prioritise issues based on business objectives
- Data driven analyses of the problem, solution development using data modelling, industry benchmarking and quantitative techniques
- Present findings and suggestions to influence key stakeholders with ample justification and practical advice
- Managing projects and progress, including tracking metrics, handling complex analyses, and preparing communications to report back to client and internal leadership
- Working side by side with the client’s teams on each engagement, helping tackle key challenges and ensure alignment in overall project delivery
- Identifying implementation challenges and developing practical recommendations for each customer context
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with new and existing clients
- Becoming a trusted client counsellor by understanding specific client needs
The successful Regional Implementation Consultant is a thought leader whose great at dissecting complex and strong ability to conceptualise solutions in developing recommendations.
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in management consulting, project management and/or change management
- Strong domain knowledge in dashboard platform/tools (Tableau, Salesforce, etc.) would be an added advantage
- Superb communications skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas clearly to people at all levels
- Ability to understand and apply advanced analytical solutions in different client context
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter where you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions and inspire new ways of doing things.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Implementation Consultant job.
Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C