Regional Scrum Lead
Salary MYR200,000 - MYR250,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 13 June 20192019-06-13 2019-08-12 it Petaling Jaya Cyberjaya MY MYR 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to the expansion of business, an exciting Regional Scrum Lead opportunity has just become available at an industry leading tech company in Malaysia. In this job, you will be managing various complex projects revolving around cloud-based solutions for the region.
About the Regional Scrum Lead Role:
In this business moving rapidly towards digitalisation, you will take on a project delivery lead role by advocating agile scrum best practices within the organisation whilst ensuring a top-notch delivery.
- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Understand and drive the fundamentals of iterative and incremental development
- Support Agile thinking as the norm and help foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Facilitate Program Increment (PI) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery
- Participate in longer term backlog prioritisation and roadmap planning
- Forecast and review budgets across the multiple teams involved in development and/or support activities
- Monitor the effectiveness of scrum team processes and performance, and collaborate with the team to identify and resolve problems and remove impediments/barriers for the team; escalate as needed
The successful Regional Scrum Lead is someone who values best practice approaches to an agile delivery and comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- Proven experience in delivering software projects using modern methodologies and frameworks such as Agile Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Any certifications from the Scrum Alliance (CSM, CSPO, Certified Agile Coach, etc.) would be highly desired
- Proficient in any tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Willingness to travel (20-30%) of time
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter where you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions and inspire new ways of doing things.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Scrum Lead job.
Apply now or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C