Senior APAC Project Manager
Salary MYR150,000 - MYR250,000 per annum + Great Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
Due to the expansion of business within the Asia region, an exciting Senior APAC Project Manager opportunity has just become available at an industry leading tech company based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. In this job, you will be managing various complex transformational projects across the APAC region.
About the Senior APAC Project Manager Role:
In this business moving rapidly towards digitisation, you will be influencing programme design and structure, partnering with stakeholders to deliver, driving execution against the plan and handling issue/risk management and project status reporting.
- Deliver transformation projects which reduce cost, grow revenue, reduce risk or improve customer and people engagement
- Programme lead M&A due diligence co-ordination and integration planning across multiple work-streams, working closely with functional experts
- Programme lead facilities upgrades across the region, working closely with the Global Head of Real Estate
- Identify and put in place the most appropriate programme and governance structures to manage the delivery of the strategic initiatives
- Effectively and accurately escalate and communicate risks and issues
- Ensure stakeholders are provided with appropriate and timely advice and insights
- Track the realisation of delivered benefits
- Effectively manage changes which may arise in the programme scope
The successful Senior APAC Project Manager is someone who values best practice approaches to programme and project management and be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment.
- A wide exposure to business change and programme/project management (technology, process, system, or people change). Project management certifications are highly desired
- Familiar with agile ways of working
- Expected to have experience of working with programme/project management methodologies
- Ideally experience in mergers and acquisitions
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter where you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions and inspire new ways of doing things.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior APAC Project Manager job.
Apply now or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C