Project Manager, PMO
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Project Manager, PMO opportunity has just became available at one of the leading financial services institution in Malaysia.
About the Role
In this role, you will be working closely with the Compliance and AML team to drive the transformation project across the organisation and ensure that all regulatory policies are adhered.
- Track status of program deliverable and milestones
- Supporting adoption of project life cycle and deliverable
- Manage program level risks and monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service
- Establishment of regular project and program level reporting cycles, project standard and governance, post project reviews and program level workshops
- Budget reporting on program expenditure in coordination with Finance
To success in this role, you will need to have the ability to work cooperatively and collaborate with stakeholders from various level and across team to meet the deliverable.
- At least 10 years' relevant experience
- Certifications in Project/Program Management such as PMP/Prince2/MSP is highly desired
- Knowledge on Compliance or AML would be beneficial
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career prospect awaits the right person in this exciting and challenging Project Manager, PMO job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C