Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Incident Manager job has just been made available at a leading insurance company in the country.
About the Incident Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for effective implementation of the incident management process and provide overall management of major incidents to restore normal service operations as quickly as possible to minimise the impact to business operations within the service level agreement. The IM represents the first stage of escalation for incident and manages the communication.
- Manage and coordinate the resolution of critical incidents utilising the technical, partners and business resources to get the service restoration as quick as possible to ensure SLA not breach and ensure regular updates to are sent on a timely basis as per incident management process
- Be a focal and escalation point for major incident and business-critical issues requiring more detailed and in-depth investigations
- Initiate, coordinate and chair complex technical bridges for root cause analysis, and restoration for critical application and system incidents
- Provide a command and control presence on technical bridges driving work streams and engaging respective resolution taskforces, as well as adhering to all processes, procedures and best practice
- Handle and manage official communications to a global audience providing accurate details of the incident and impacts to the business
- Manage and provide proper communication to senior leadership management on incident status
- Facilitate the root cause analysis, provide incident report for all major incidents
- Managing incident ticket management tracking, auditing, reporting and trending
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management processes and provide inputs in areas of improvement such as reduction of incidents
- Review and revise incident management processes, policies and escalation procedures on a regular basis to drive efficiency and effectiveness in responding to issues
- Review performance and service level agreements (SLAs) with all relevant teams
To succeed in this role, you will need technical knowledge on the AS400 system.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related disciplines
- ITIL Service Management Foundation certification
- Relevant working experiences in I.T. industry on Incident, Change and Problem Management would be an added advantage
This company is one of the largest commercial insurers in the US and operates in over fifty countries and territories.
If you are driven, determined, and looking for the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me your CV at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C