Outsourcing Service Manager
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A new Outsourcing Service Manager job has just been made available at a leading brand in the property and plantation industry.
About the Outsourcing Service Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring effective communication between the business users and vendor.
- Ensure that diverging Division & Operating Unit interests are resolved and aligned, and the set of agreements is modified as necessary to meet the business needs
- Ensure appropriate engagement of the client stakeholders and executives and manage relationship with Supplier to ensure the terms and conditions of the contract are satisfied
- Manage the Service Catalogue in line with new requirements, new technologies, new standards and outsourcing contract changes
- Design, build, deploy, maintain and improve Service Management and Governance framework and processes across SDB and Suppliers in support of the sourcing initiative
- Initiate changes/improvements to the Governance model (e.g. to improve decision making amongst multiple clients)
- Enable periodic forecasting & reforecasting; and ad-hoc financial analysis, for the life of the Agreement; report and analyse variances of budget vs. actual expenses & volume projections for forecasting future costs.
- Establish and manage an integrated Invoice Management process and monitor Market Trends for opportunity and innovation
- Develop and maintain the long-range, comprehensive plan for client's Integrated Services, IT Systems, processes, technical Architecture and standards (the “Long-Range Plan”)
- Ensure alignment of sourcing strategy with the overall client business strategy
- Develop and provide a framework for managing overall and strategic relationships and interests of different client stakeholders (business units, regions etc.)
- Develop, implement and maintain Demand Management strategy, policies and tools
To succeed in this role, you will need to be well versed in statutory requirements and legislation.
- Bachelor's degree in the following fields; IT, Finance, Business Administration
- At least 10 years of direct operational experience in operation management
- Excellent skills in MS Office Packages
- Well versed with SAP processes and database features
This organisation has over 20,000 employees and a business presence across APAC region. The firm needs no further introduction and is recognised as a leading player in the property and plantation industry.
Apply today or email me firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C