Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 it Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading insurance firm has an attractive PMO Lead job based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the PMO Lead Role:
In this critical role, you will be managing the PMO functions at corporate level, including leading and driving projects, programmes and drafting frameworks.
- Lead the implementation and management of portfolio, programme and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value
- Establish, maintain and distribute insightful management information to enable timely, effective project and programme decisions, deploying and maintaining project governance (i.e. plans) where necessary
- Seek to optimise return on investment from the overall project (change) portfolio
- Establish start / stop / continue toll gates for all material change initiatives
- Establish and manage Project Quality Assurance and Risk Management Strategies and Plans for the project/program
- Be secretary of Portfolio Steering Committee Meeting by preparing material and logistic to ensure it’s being held efficiently Action items to be monitored up to closure too
- Provide administrative support to Project/Program Managers in logistic arrangement and vendor onboarding
- Coach other Program/Project Management Office functions by applying standard and conduct periodic audit on project management standards, policies, procedures, and templates applied on non-strategic initiative implementation
- Coach PMO team members to increase team performance and productivity levels. Enhance competency of team members and continually develop both succession plans and development plans for all members of the team
To succeed in this role, you must possess at least three years' experience in a PMO capacity at large corporation. You should have strong management skills and proficiency in project management methodologies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent
- Certified Prince2 or Project Management Professional (PMP) is required and certified Management of Portfolio (MoP) or P3O is preferable
- Minimum 15 years of change and project/program management experience in managerial capacity, including change portfolio management and enterprise-wide prioritisation
- Ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to meet deadlines; flexible and adaptable to a dynamic working environment to support portfolio delivery
- Enthusiastic in strategic thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Lead a matrix organisation chart and work as a coach to the team
- Lead change initiatives for the organisation;foster continuous improvement and innovation;
This insurance organisation needs no introduction and is recognised a leader in their field of expertise. They offer an open and dynamic working environment where all voices are heard.
If you are an experienced PMO professional with a strong track record, and are looking to take the next step in your career, this role is for you.
Apply today or call me to engage in a confidential discussion, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C