Head of Program Delivery
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 02 February 2019 2019-02-022019-04-03 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 300000 360000 360000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Head of Program Delivery job has just become available at a leading bank. The role manages end-to-end project management starting from engagement to operations handover.
About the Head of Program Delivery Role:
The candidate will be responsible for successfully performing all activities required for a successful release or deployment of an IT project. For avoidance of doubt, this is not a PMO responsibility but a delivery responsibility.
- Review and manage end-to-end project implementation including project planning, risk management, quality control and implementation, vendor management, financial management, management of resource, collaboration and etc. This includes responsible for pending activities / items after project closure that is within the project scope e.g. payments and training.
- Provide advise on IT governance processes and guidelines and any IT / systems suggestions.
- Work closely with overall project team (not limited to Users, Business Analyst, Developers, Testers, Infra team) to deliver project that is within scope, budget and on time.
- Develop project management methods, tools, standards and project execution processes to be used across the organisation for IT project implementation.
- Provide advise and plan for testing, data migration, deployment and training based on technical and business dependencies.
- Establish project team based on the project charter and conduct kick off meeting, PWC meeting and PSC meeting.
- Collect metrics i.e Requirement Stability Index (RSI) from RTM derived from Business Analyst and Defect Removal Effectiveness (DRE) from the reviewing of defects log under Testing for analysis and reporting
- Define the timeline, effort and key activities required for system changes and projects.
- Prepare, coordinate and ensure review process of deliverables as applicable; and obtain sign offs from various stake holders including vendor/s (RFP, SOW, BRD, FSD, TSD, Test Plan, Test Cases, Conversion Plan, Deployment Plan etc.)
- Prepare project closure and document review form, project performance scorecard, vendor performance scorecard and performance appraisal as applicable
To succeed in the Head of Program Delivery role, you will need to have strong banking technology experience and a good understanding of banking products.
- 15-20 years of Project Management experience with at least 6-8 years of experience of managing large projects for mission critical applications.
- Prior experience in Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or Mobile Apps development is preferable
- Must have strong leadership and people management skills; ability to influence, organisational ability and time management
- Strong detail orientation, excellent business acumen and analytical skills
This bank needs no further introduction and has an outstanding reputation in the banking industry. This well recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Head of Program Delivery role is for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C