Infrastructure Project Manager
Salary Fantastic Benefits
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 28 November 2018 2018-11-282019-01-27 it Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Infrastructure Project Manager job has just been made available at one of the foreign international investor bank based in Malaysia. Your core responsibility is to manage one or multiple Projects to be delivered on the Client in Tech project portfolio.
About the Infrastructure Project Manager Role:
Reporting to the Regional Head of Program, you will be taking on a role to deliver a wide variety of projects for usual Infrastructure services or brand-new technologies supporting the organisation’s Digital strategy.
- Structure the project and prepare the project charter and Commercial Proposal. Additionally, be responsible for the project delivery with support of relevant technical experts
- Co-ordinate the operational activities of internal and external resources. Define Project resource plan to be shared and agreed with Technical teams
- Manage project risks, including the development of contingency plans
- Works with internal and entity resource managers to ensure the resources necessary to produce the project on time and within budget are allocated to the project
- Project Reporting to stakeholders, in line with policies in force
- Client Reporting & Project Steering with Business Unit Governance bodies
- Management of Risk & Issues to Sponsor/Steering Committee for Mitigation
- Monitor & control projects actuals, and update financial forecasts
The successful Infrastructure Project Manager is a professional with well-rounded technical background in the various Infrastructure & digital topics such as data centre, workplace & network, system integration, public cloud and big data.
- At least five years of experience managing IT Infrastructure projects. Familiarity with Agile Project Management would be an added advantage
- Relevant project management certificate (PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- Good understanding of technical dependencies between Infrastructure & Applications
- Able to challenge stakeholders (clients, vendors, technical experts etc.) to optimise project activities and costs
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Infrastructure Project Manager job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125