Project Assistant (Java)
Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant Dalini Selliah
Date posted 05 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Project Assistant (Java) role has just become available at one of the global leaders for the home appliance manufacturing industries based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Project Assistant (Java) Role:
The Project Assistant (Java) is primarily responsible to support the development, launch and maintenance of IoT projects within APAC.
- Support Integration and testing of connected solution on cloud platforms for APAC region as well as working closely with the Application development team
- PMO (Project Management Office) aligned with Product Line PMO in leading a development team of at least 10 people
- Represent the organisation in relevant Project Meetings in APAC
- Communicate all Global standards, recommendations, and decision to Sector team
To succeed as a Project Assistant (Java), you will need to have at least five years of working experience in Software and Application development.
- Strong experience in Java, Angular, DB2 or another major RDBMS
- Experience with DevOps practice (continuous integration, automated deployment, automated testing)
- Experience with scalable SOA and API design
- Smart Home solutions, IoT (Internet of Things) or Industry experienced would be beneficial
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A great career progression opportunity awaits the right person for this Project Assistant (Java) role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125