Head of Project & Portfolio Management
Salary Great working culture
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 29 June 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head of Project & Portfolio Management job has just become available at one of the major telco based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be defining the delivery of Technology program and project delivery strategy whilst ensuring relevancy to the business strategies and ambitions set forth.
About the Head of Project & Portfolio Management Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be leading three divisions and are responsible for the various methods and practices around provisioning projects.
• As Head of department, you are responsible to manage the portfolio of IT/Network programs and projects, drive prioritisation based on benefits and value to the business strategy and its customers
• Establishing and maintaining the Project Office as the Project collaboration centre
• Manage partners & vendors in delivering optimum project capabilities whilst driving industry collaboration with relevant authorities and officials
• Champion cost efficiency and optimisation's initiatives across Technology division and CAPEX & OPEX management
• Develop a team of agile and highly driven project managers for both IT and Network division, ensuring sufficient capacity and capabilities to support project execution in prioritised areas as well as the availability of competent project managers who are capable of running cross-functional projects
The successful Head of Project & Portfolio Management is a professional whose highly collaborative, engaging and technically sound.
• At least 10 years of experience heading the project management department. Acting heads are also encouraged to apply
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills. Relevant certifications are ideal
• Passionate about transformations; automation, simplification and digitalisation
• Collaborative skills and ability to drive positive business relationships at all levels
• Ability to articulate, communicate and present well to diversified group of audiences
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Project & Portfolio Management job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125