Location Petaling Jaya
Consultant JuWee Lim
Date posted 14 September 2016
A rapidly expanding IT solutions provider is looking for a talented Project Manager in Petaling Jaya to take on a newly created role.
About the Project Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansions plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the functional team's continued development and success in its Petaling Jaya office.
- manage the day-to-day operational ad tactical aspects of a single end-to-end full implementation project
- create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- minimise the organisation's exposure and risk on project by effective application and compliance of the organisation's methodology and enforce project standards
- implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the organisation's methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of implementations as measured by company goals and customer satisfaction
To succeed in the Project Manager job, you will need to have at least minimum 3 years of project management experience in customer facing solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Information Technology
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Detail oriented, have a passion to learn and is committed to self-improvement
- Adaptable, able to work independently as well as in a team
This leading IT software company has an outstanding reputation in its industry. It has people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive Business Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125