Application Security (Pen Testing) Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Esther Chin
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-31 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Application Security (Pen Testing) Manager job has become available at a financial services company.
About the Application Security (Pen Testing) Manager Role:
This role will be reporting directly to the Group IT Security Director and required to organise or support the organisation's penetration testing efforts across the entire group.
- Conducting annual penetration testing of all Internet facing applications, mobile applications and internet facing infrastructure
- Performing ad hoc application penetration tests conducted by application owners before production deployment or on significant changes to an application
- Red team testing conducted annually against three of the business units/regions
- Support the remediations of issues identified as a result of penetration testing/red team testing work
- Manage relationships with external providers of penetration testing services
- Ensure that issues identified during penetration testing are correctly tracked by the IT security governance team
- Identify applications and IT assets in scope for testing based on regulations and internal policies
- General application security consultancy
- Ensure that the best (cost and quality) penetration testing firms are retained to provide group-wide services
To succeed in this Application Security (Pen Testing) Manager role, the incumbent will need to have strong hands-on experience in penetration testings, vulnerability assessments and covering application security areas for more than five years.
- Minimum of five years' work experience in application security ideally in penetration testing
- Degree from information technology or equivalent discipline
- Certification(s) on CEH / CSSLP /OSCP /CISSP / CRISC / CREST / CISM is preferred
- Regional experience in this role with knowledge of countries data regulatory requirements
- Desirable tools: Burp Suite / Nikto / Nmap / SQLmap
This company is much more than a financial services organisation and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Application Security (Pen Testing) Manager job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C