Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for SOC
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2020-01-21 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excited Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for SOC has just became available with one of the most well-known, award-winning service providers in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for SOC Role:
As the Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for the APAC region, you will act as the SME in security operations, provide advise and support to the business units in the security operations tasks such as handling severe security incidents and developing security roadmap.
- Advise and assist the business units across APAC region with security operations tasks
- Work closely with security operations function and other stakeholders in the APAC business units and provide necessary support in handling severe security incidents
- Be the SME and advise on incident response, enhance security monitoring in business units, develop roadmap to strengthen security maturity in security operations and establish security community
- Promote and actively contribute to new strategic initiatives within security operations, e.g. security monitoring, vulnerability management, threat detection, risk analysis, and threat prevention
To succeed in this Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for SOC, you'll beed to have relevant experience within security operations and incident handling, perferably from SOC and SCIRT in the area of anlaysis and engineering.
- Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
- Extensive relevant experience within information security, security operations and incident handling, preferably from a Security Operations Centre (SOC) and CSIRT in the area of analysis and engineering
- Experience handing severe security incidents of various platforms, threat analysis and investigation using SIEM or other technologies
- Good knowledge in IT/mobile security concepts, IT/mobile architectures and related standards
- Strong understanding of security risk and incident management, security in digital landscape
- Preferably one or more from the following certifications: CHFI, OSCP, GCFA, GCFE, GNFA, GCIH, eCTHP
- Good stakeholder management skills with excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn and some travelling is expected.
This award-winning service provider has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive SOC officer and is looking for the next move, this Regional Cybersecurity Advisor for SOC job is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C