Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 15 November 20192019-11-15 2020-01-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 19000 22000 22000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response job has just become available at one of the most well known service provider.
About the Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response Role:
As the Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response, you will lead and oversee a team of security incident responders to ensure timely response to any incident to minimise risk exposure.
- Lead a team of incident responders to detect, respond and contain cyber incidents across the business
- Provide leadership and coordination during security incidents and investigations
- Oversee digital forensic incident response
- Be responsible for cybersecurity use cases and advisory on remediation
- Develop and utilise incident response playbooks for triaging and containment of an incident
- Ensure timely response to any cyber incident to minimise risk exposure and production down time
- Conduct incident response activities, including advanced investigation of security incidents
To succeed in this as Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response, you'll need to have be well-familiar with the full process of cybersecurity incident response plan and have prior experience in managing a team.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a hands-on technical role in cybersecurity monitoring and incident response. Minimum of five years as a Team Technical Manager or lead role in cybersecurity monitoring and incident response
- Excellent knowledge of advanced persistent threats, attack tools, techniques, and methods used by adversaries
- Experience in an operational capacity as part of security incident response function
- Experience with networking and TCP/IP traffic, along with firewall, SIEM, IPS, EPP, EDR, APT, DLP, proxy, antivirus, anti-spam and spyware solutions
- Experience conducting log and activity review, along with stream or packet capture, in support of intrusion analysis
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive cybersecurity incident responder and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Cybersecurity Incident Response role.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C