Senior Security Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 29 October 20192019-10-29 2019-12-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 7000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to rapid expansion, a well-known service provider is in search for a Senior Security Analyst to join the team. In this job, you will be the subject matter expert in investigation and analysis of information security incidents.
About the Senior Security Analyst Role:
The Senior Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining, improving, and monitoring the security environment by understanding generally accepted security and risk principles and applying this knowledge to the existing environment and processes. The primary purpose of this position is to serve as an expert in technical investigation and analysis, guide subject matter experts and provide remediation recommendations.
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a number of security devices across different layers
- Provide Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident from the outsourced SOC and internal systems
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Guide subject matter experts on activities to be performed
- Ensure integrity and completeness of collected evidence
- Perform malware analysis and possibly reverse engineering
- Provide best-practice technical remediation recommendations to effectively mitigate incidents
To succeed as the Senior Security Analyst, you'll need to have prior experience handling security incidents of various platforms, threat analysis and investigation using SIEM or other technologies.
- More than five years’ experience in cybersecurity investigation, preferably experience working in a SOC, CSIRT or CERT team as Security Analyst, Incident Handler or Incident Responder
- Experience handling security incidents of various platforms, Threat Analysis and investigation using SIEM or other technologies
- Strong understanding of the Incident Response life cycle
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, networking protocols, Microsoft Windows and Linux/Unix internals.
- Understanding of threat landscape in terms of the tactics, techniques and procedure of attacks
- Understanding of the security use cases and able to contribute for better detection
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal in English
This award-winning service provider has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Security Analyst with a can-do attitude and is looking for a normal working hour job, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C