Enterprise Security Architect
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 29 October 20192019-11-12 2019-12-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to rapid expansion, a leading service provider is recruiting an Enterprise Security Architect. In this job, you will develop a comprehensive plan for ensuring the overall security of a business using the available security technologies.
About the Enterprise Security Architect Role:
You will have a key role in owning and maintaining the local security architecture, you will advise the organisation and projects to assure that security is sufficiently handled before projects are approved. You may also take lead in security-driven local projects.
- Analyse and design security solutions for applications and infrastructure, and provide expertise and consulting to business and stakeholders
- Identify and document information security risks and propose mitigating controls
- Ensure efficient collaboration with cross-functional groups and relevant stakeholders, especially
o Organisational unit, product development and project management leads
o Other domain architecture leads
o Delivery centre leads
o Delivery security support (e.g. project security advisory, security engineering or DevOps)
o Security monitoring and operations
o Internal audit
- Drive innovation related to the local security architecture, identify and foster relevant process improvements
- Assess current IT environments and make recommendations to increase security
- Assist clients in troubleshooting and resolving information security issues
- Author project and support documentation and diagrams
- Implement security solutions
To succeed in this Enterprise Security Architect role, you should have done assessment, development and implementation, operationalisation and documentation of comprehensive security technologies and processes. You'll also need to have strong understanding of general IT and security architecture frameworks.
- A relevant bachelor's/master's degree or equivalent in information security, computer sciences or related field, relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
- Around five years of relevant experience within information security
- Ability to clearly communicate security relevant information to all relevant stakeholders, considering their context and terminology (business, project managers, architects, developers, auditors)
- Detailed knowledge of general security concepts, standards, functional and assurance components and pragmatic, systematic, structured application of these
- Knowledge and experience of technical areas like LDAP, AD, IDAM, PAM, system, network and OS hardening, encryption, security in API’s and data protection
- Knowledge of general IT and security architecture frameworks, industry standard architecture design principles, patterns and practices
- Worked on large scale cloud-based services (including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and understand security challenges involve in deploying cloud applications
- Experience with software development and threat modelling
- Must be fluent in English
This leading service provider has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. Won multiple awards, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have the relevant experience and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Enterprise Security Architect role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C