Security Incident Manager
Salary MYR9,000 - MYR12,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 9000 12000 12000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to expansion, an exciting Security Incident Manager job has just become available with one of the largest service providers in Malaysia. You will lead the investigations of severe security incidents and serve as an expert in delivering and coordinating technical analysis, business impact assessment and mitigation recommendations for security incidents.
About the Security Incident Manager Role:
You will lead the investigations of severe security incidents and serve as an expert in delivering and coordinating technical analysis, business impact assessment and mitigation recommendations for security incidents.
- Responsible for professional handling of cybersecurity incidents
- Provide leadership and coordination during security incidents and investigations
- Analyse and correlate incident data to develop a preliminary root cause and corresponding remediation strategy
- Evaluate target systems to analyse results of scans, identify and recommend resolutions
- Develop and utilise incident response playbooks for triaging and containment of an incident
- Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate information to the SIRT Manager
- Ensure timely response to any cyber incidents to minimise risk exposure and production down time
- Conduct incident response activities, including advanced investigation of security incidents
To succeed in this role, you will need to have in-depth knowledge and experience of cybersecurity and incident handling
- Formal cybersecurity training (e.g. SANS) and certifications (e.g. CISSP, GIAC-GCTI/GSEC)
- More than five years’ experience in cybersecurity project management, incident management, SOC, CSIRT or similar
- Must show in-depth understanding of concepts such as PICERL, APT, forensics, cyber kill chain, GRC, security controls, ISO 27035, etc.
- Excellent in written and spoken English
This leading professional services firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than 15 years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Security Incident Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C