Ethical Hacker (KL)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Ethical Hacker (KL) job has just became available at one of the most well-known financial institutions in KL. You will be part of the cybersecurity team within the IT team and identify weaknesses in the security systems that are in place, and help to determine how to improve the security system.
About the Ethical Hacker (KL) Role:
You will play a key role in the team conducting assessments and red team tests, and reviewing alerts, industry news, threat intelligence and security data.
- Refine charter and framework for the red team’s engagements
- Develop and refine the methodology to conduct red team operations successfully and consistently
- Work with the first line (security operations) function to ensure a smooth execution of testing activities
- Plan and execute red team exercises by replicating, in a safe way, the tactics, techniques and procedures of cyber threat actors, team management, technical coordination of activities and periodic reporting to stakeholders on findings, analysis and recommendations
- Develop and submit detailed reports of findings, analysis and recommendations to the management
- Provide information and cybersecurity expertise/advice to the group technology risk team and to the chief information security office function.
- Facilitate cyber security awareness training at the request of line of business
- Further nurture and develop the red team
The successful Ethical Hacker (KL) will have good knowledge in penetration testing methodology, OWSAP, and NIST.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science or information systems, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of five years of direct information security experience in a security analyst, engineer, architect, consultant or a similar role systems, including bash and PowerShell
- Proven professional experience testing web applications for common web application security vulnerabilities as defined by OWASP, including input validation vulnerabilities, broken access controls, session management vulnerabilities, cross-site scripting issues, SQL injection and web server configuration issues
- Programming – Python, Perl, Java, Shell Scripting
- Tools – Proxies, Port Scanners, Vulnerability Scanners, Exploit Frameworks (e.g. Burp, Nessus,
This leading FI has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are a progressive Ethical Hacker (KL) who wants to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Click to apply now or you can share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C