Data Security Analyst (DLP)
Salary MYR6,000 - MYR8,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 07 October 20192019-10-07 2019-12-06 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 6000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Data Security Analyst (DLP) job has become available at a leader within the financial services industry.
About the Data Security Analyst (DLP) Role:
As the Data Security Analyst (DLP), you will ensure the information stored on computers or networks are secured against unauthorised disclosure to unwanted parties, to maintain data leakage prevention controls to monitor, detect and prevent unauthorised access and/or distribution of data.
- Installation configuration and maintenance of data security systems
- Monitoring of data security systems to ensure compliance with policies
- Identifies and manages potential security risks and governance issues and develops remediation/treatment action plans to resolve the risk or reduce the risk to an acceptable level
- Manage definition of new use cases with business stakeholders and other data protection team members involved
- Identify new data sources and work with corresponding team to make them available for data security controls
- Interface between business user and data protection team for use case life cycle process
To succeed in this role, you must have strong knowledge of DLP and IT security controls, and general IT including network security architecture, encryption and OS.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field
- 7 - 10 years in IT or IT-related field with five years' experience in the financial services industry
- Experience managing interviews of business stakeholders
- Good understanding of IT security and data leakage prevention controls
- Good understanding of general IT including network security architecture, encryption, and operating systems
- Expert in business analysis and interpreting user and system requirements
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Data Security Analyst job.
Apply today to learn more about this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C