IT Risk Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 telecommunications Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 13000 13000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to expansion plans, an exciting IT Risk Management Specialist job just became available with one of Malaysia's largest and most well-known service provider.
About the IT Risk Management Role:
As the IT Risk Management specialist, you will assess and monitor IT, cyber and data protection risks for the purpose of providing an independent assurance on its adequacy in risk management and mitigation controls by implementing programmes or initiatives related to IT, cyber and data protection for the organisation.
- Strengthen and maintain the organisation’s risk management strategy and ensure effective execution to achieve the desired IT risk maturity level
- Lead, perform and facilitate technology (including cybersecurity) risk assessment and monitoring activities with risk owners/representatives
- Establish and update the risk register of departments/divisions/major projects and subsequently risk taxonomy and risk universe
- Analyse and aggregate risks across the business and timely provide the report to the management team and board audit and risk committee
- Facilitate establishment of bribery risk assessment and anti-bribery mitigation strategy
- Facilitate establishment and perform analysis on the company's key risk indicators and communicate early warning including providing recommendations to mitigate the risk
- Develop outreach and engagement activities in support of embedding and strengthening risk management culture and awareness
To succeed in this role, you must have strong knowledge of IT Risk management framework and the ability to facilitate employees' technology risk awareness.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, IT, computer science or relevant field
- Certification in risk management, information system, security is an added advantage
- 5 - 10 years' relevant experience in technology risk and familiar with IT risk and ERM framework
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good planning and project management skills
Your potential employer is a well-known service provider in Malaysia which is famous for their creative and flexible environment. They constantly promote internal mobility and emphasises on both your career and personal development by providing training and guidance to help you to improve. They are also voted as one of the most attractive employers that employees want to work with.
If you are a progressive IT Risk Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C