Key Management Manager (PKI/KMS)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 insurance Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Key Management Manager (PKI/KMS) job has just become available at a well-known financial services company.
About the Key Management Manager (PKI/KMS) Role:
In this role, you will be managing, maintaining and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory and PKI infrastructure.
- Contribute to the technical direction on key management systems, including policies, standards, strategies, automation and governance
- Provide guidance to key stakeholders on PKI life cycle, processes and procedures
- Ensure that tasks involving key management life cycle events are monitored and documented in accordance
- Computer security, specifically in Windows/LINUX OS environments
- Integration of key management with web and DB systems
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in Microsoft AD and experience managing any PKI/KMS systems.
- Minimum of five years' experience working within information security
- Knowledge of key management processes and operations
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Servers, RHEL, SUSE, VMware vSphere, and other server-related technology
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, and Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
- Experience with Gemalto, SafeNet, Azure key management or other PKI/KMS systems
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Degree in computer science, programming, information security or related discipline
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or equivalent is beneficial
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Key Management Manager (PKI/KMS) job.
Apply today to find out more about this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C