SM, IT Security Risk
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 04 October 20192019-10-04 2019-12-03 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this leading financial institution is recruiting a SM, IT Security Risk to join them.
About the SM, IT Security Risk Role:
As the Senior Manager of IT Security Risk, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of technology risks which includes the implementation of the technology risk management framework and cyber resilience framework, provide oversight on cyber risk management, and play an advisory role on critical technology projects.
- Planning, developing, implementing and reviewing the technology risk management policies, framework and procedures (includes internal control systems) in a timely manner to ensure the bank is in compliance with the relevant risk management guidelines and requirements set by the regulators
- Formulating and facilitating effective implementation of technology risk management framework and cyber resilience framework
- Keep abreast of the developments in the technology risk management landscape, and update and propose mitigation measures to the management in managing the emerging technology/cyber risks
- Coordinating, compiling and preparing periodic reports on relevant IT security management to ensure the management and board are well-informed of the bank’s overall risk profiles for effective oversight and decision making. Devise, recommend and implement the appropriate risk mitigation measures in a timely manner
- Performing independent technology risk assessment on new products or system proposals
- Ensuring information assets and technologies are adequately protected
- Performing IT risk and security assessments and contributing in business development activities
To succeed in this role, you will need good knowledge of the IT risk framework, general IT controls, business continuity management, and applications control.
- Recognised degree in information technology, information security or related fields; certification in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CISSO, etc., is an added advantage
- At least 10 - 15 years experience in IT-related consultation firms/banking and financial services industry
- Experience in technology risk/information security/information technology/technology audit/cybersecurity management. Other relevant experience may be considered on an exceptional basis
- Certification in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CGEIT, CISSO, etc., is an added advantage
- Good understanding of various industry standards, current and emerging technology risk, best practices and IT risk frameworks e.g. COBIT, NIST, CIS, etc.
- Knowledge of technology risk management, including information security and technology risk assessment methodology, tools and techniques
- Proficiency in general IT controls, business continuity management, applications controls
This leading financial institution has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a good history in Malaysia and internationally, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive SM, IT Security Risk officer with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply through the link now or send in your updated CV to Queenie at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C