Identity & Access Management (IAM), Senior Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Due to rapid expansion, a well-known financial institution is recruiting an Identity & Access Management (IAM), Senior Analyst. In this job, you will ensure each individual or groups of people have the appropriate access to applications, systems or networks by associating user rights and restrictions with established identities.
About the Identity & Access Management (IAM), Senior Analyst Role:
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that the proper people in the organisation have the appropriate access to technology resources.
- Provide user administration and technical support to end users on various technical issues and problems relating to IAM applications and infrastructure
- Provide end-to-end support for identity life cycle management, access provisioning, privilege accounts management and single-sign on functionalities
- Respond to, document and resolve service tickets in timely manner
- Perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Perform manual administrative tasks related to the IAM service request fulfilment
To be successful as an Identity & Access Management (IAM), Senior Analyst, you should have hands-on IAM operations experience, specifically in privilege account management (both request management and incident management) and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Diploma or degree in computer science or related discipline
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in identity and access management
- Experience in IAM operations specifically in privilege account management (both request management and incident management)
- Solid understanding of at least one IAM product
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
This financial institution needs no further introduction. This well-recognised organisation offers a great working environment and great work life balance.
If you have the relevant experiences and are looking to progress your career, this Identity & Access Management (IAM), Senior Analyst is the role for you.
Apply now or send in your updated CV to Queenie at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C