IAM Governance Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 7000 10000 10000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An IAM Governance Manager job has just became available at one of the largest and most well-known financial institutions in Malaysia.
About the IAM Governance Manager Role:
As the IAM Governance officer, you will establish and manage the policies, processes and accountability for core IAM functions, such as defining roles and entitlements, and managing approvals for access requests.
- Provide governance across identity governance and administration, access management and privilege access management domains
- Monitor and maintain of system access security baselines
- Facilitate and drive the maturation of access controls within the organisation
- Develop and maintain identity and access management standards, guidelines and processes
- Proactively identify non-compliance and areas of potential improvement, and facilitate development and deployment of standard solutions
- Review security toll gates, audit findings, risk assessments and action plans
- Update, monitor and track internal/external audit findings and ensure timeliness of audit action plans are implemented
- Adopt a risk-based approach to review and enhance IAM controls
- Assist in other applicable tasks within the department scope assigned by the Head of IAM
- Demonstrate and apply strong teamwork and communication with other team members
To succeed in this role, you must have strong understanding of IAM principles, be able to translate technical terms into layman terms and possess strong stakeholder management skills.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline
- A minimum of five years’ experience working in identity and access management
- Understanding of regulatory requirements and audit procedures
- Ability to independently influence others to achieve objectives
- Good understanding of IAM principles
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity concepts
- Knowledge and experience in information security risk and security governance
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Preferable with CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CISA or equivalent
This financial institution needs no introduction, they are one of the most established financial institutions with a mature IT environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are an IT security professional with relevant experience, this IAM Governance Manager role is for you.
To explore this opportunity, please click apply or send in your updated cv to Queenie Yeoh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C