Threat Hunting Analyst (Regional Role)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 17 July 20192019-07-17 2019-09-15 it Cyberjaya MY MYR 8000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Threat Hunting Analyst (Regional Role) job has just became available at one of the Fortune 500 companies based in Cyberjaya. In this role, you will actively hunt for threats that have found their way into the network, as well as unknown vulnerabilities and security gaps.
About the Threat Hunting Analyst Role:
Reporting to the Manager of Threat Analyst and Responder Team, you will play a key role in the team to conduct assessments and red team tests, and review alerts, industry news, threat intelligence and security data.
- Operationalise threat hunting operations
- Participate and assist in the production of threat intelligence reports that communicate the results of the analysis to the respective audience
- Participate and assist in continuous breach and attack simulation for all BUs to gain insights of organisational risks and to evolve detection use cases
- Hunt for and identify threat actor groups and their techniques, tools and processes
- Malware reversing, digital forensics, use case development, security control testing, and hunt plan development
- Operationalise 24x7 threat analysis and response service:
- Explore large data sets to uncover novel techniques and attack origination to generate custom alerts for enterprise customers
- Identify and report the latest human adversary behaviours, drive critical context-rich alerts, and help drive innovations for detecting advanced attacker trade craft
- Support the incident response process by providing advanced analysis services to include recommending containment and remediation processes, independent analysis of security events, and reporting of identified incidents to incident handling
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum five years’ experience in a hands‐on technical role in information security or related discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate to management in a timely manner
- Ability to define, prioritise and execute processes in a structured manner
- Skilled working with extremely large data sets, using tools and scripting languages like: Excel, SQL, Python, Splunk, and PowerBI
- Desirable: Knowledge of penetration testing services and techniques
- Strong ability to use data to tell a story
- Experience with reverse engineering, incident response, or machine learning models
The successful Threat Hunting Analyst (Regional Role) will be familiar with memory analysis, software vulnerabilities and exploitation, PCAP analysis, malware analysis, APT ecosystems, and programming or script development.
This leading FI has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. If you are a progressive Threat Hunting officer who wants to take the next step in your career with an MNC, this is the role for you.
Click to apply now or you can share your updated CV to email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C