Senior Manager, Information Security
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 21 June 20192019-06-21 2019-08-20 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Manager, Information Security job with a well-known foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
About the Senior Manager, Information Security Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for safeguarding information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems. To ensure that IT systems and applications within the bank meet the needs of the business while
adhering to security best-practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor to the bank and working closely with team leader and group office to ensure full understanding of security architecture, risk-related issues and mitigating controls at business unit level and communicating these to relevant technology team members.
- Lead and deliver information security improvement projects within the compliance area of IT on time and budget in line with Group’s requirements.
- Act as a relationship manager to vendors, internal program technical managers/users, business users to ensure they understand and support the design, development and delivery of secure applications.
- Share knowledge and skills with team members to guide and assist in their development. Technology Risk Advisory
- Conduct IT security risk assessment and provide security advisory on risk mitigation controls to bank applications and IT infrastructure projects
- Conduct ad-hoc and annual on-site Information Security due diligent assessment for key outsourcing service providers.
- Ensure all assessments conducted are properly documented and with endorsement from bank security working committee.
- Continuously improve IT security risk assessment criteria based on new emerging treats, security best practices, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Work with technical team leads to the development/formation of secure applications or systems, including performing security review and monitor security standards compliance of the bank infrastructure and application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or its equivalent.
- Minimum 15 years of working experience with at least 8 years’ experience in hands-on security technology tech advisory and architecture surveillance. Industry certification will be a plus e.g. CRISC, CISSP, CEH, CISM and CISA
- Possess leadership skills, to provide supervisory duties to manage, mentor and coach a team of staff. Highly result oriented and can work independently. Ability to build relationship and interact effectively with internal and external parties.
- Strong engagement skills with stakeholders i.e. business and technology will be a plus.
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following :
- Encryption/Authentication fundamentals, Access Management, Application Security, Platform Security, Database Security, Network Concepts and Security
- LAN/WAN Technologies, Security Information Event Management (SIEM)
- Experience in performing comprehensive and authoritative technical analysis of the security readiness and compliance of applications.
- Familiar with security standards and best practice; regulatory requirement such as BNM GPIS, PCI-DSS and etc; architecture and security of operating system; logging or auditing systems, including those on Operating System, databases and network device; Systems Development Life Cycle.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity at 03 2380 8764 or email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C