Salary MYR96,000 - MYR156,000 per annum + Execellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marvin Mah
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-05-11 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 156000 156000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Cybersecurity, Manager job has just become available at a leading financial services organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Cybersecurity, Manager Role:
The Cybersecurity Manager will assist in supporting the Cyber Security Engineering Platform, coordinate maintenance and support with vendors to ensure the platform is adequate and complete.
- Support the Threat Management and Incident Response Senior Manager, to ensure the right technologies
- Perform platform management, Network Detection Response and Next Generation platforms
- Coordinate implementation of Use Cases in Threat Monitoring solutions, to maximise detection capabilities
- Drive implementation and improve the automation orchestration framework for building automated playbooks from Detection to Protect or Respond functionalities
- Define and Implement the needed Cyber Security Metrics in Cyber Security Platforms, along with the Cyber Security Metrics and Reporting Manager
- Coordinate solutions integration between the organisation and vendor’s technologies, to enhance Protection, Threat Monitoring or Incident Response capabilities, along with orchestration of those solutions
- Support Threat Intel and Incident Response teams to give an identified Vulnerability, Threat or Risk, maximise the capabilities to Protect, Detect or Respond against those
- Coordinate the implementation of any needed changes with our vendors, as a response of those identified Vulnerabilities, Risks or Threats
- Coordinate and manage professional services, or external vendor’s analysts, when needed, to perform Cyber Security Engineering duties
- Partnering with key service providers to support Cyber Security Engineering needs
- Lead the development, documentation and maintenance of Standards, Procedures, SOPs and knowledge base for Cyber Security Engineering related services
- Continuous knowledge improvement in tools and best practices in Cyber Security Protection, Threat Monitoring and Incident Response
- Evaluate new emerging Cyber Security technologies and make recommendations for adoption within the Group
To succeed in Cybersecurity, Manager job, you should have experience with networking and TCP/IP traffic, along with firewall, SIEM, Orchestration, IPS, NGAV, EDR, APT, DLP, proxy and antivirus solutions.
- Over six years’ experience in a hands-on technical role in Cyber Security Engineering for Security Operations, or Security Monitoring solutions Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of SIEM, Security Monitoring, Machine Learning, Behaviour Analytics, Advanced Persistent Threats, attack tools, techniques, and methods used by adversaries
- Excellent knowledge on design, installation, configuration and management of SIEM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to escalate timely to management
- Experienced in multicultural virtual team management and coordination
- Strong decision-making capability on remediation actions to respond to security engineering incidents
- Ability to define, prioritise and execute process in a structured manner
- Experience with a programming/scripting language desirable
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Cybersecurity, Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Marvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C