Technology Risk, VP
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 20 December 2018 2018-12-202019-02-18 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Technology Risk, VP job has become available at one of the most well-known financial institutions based in Malaysia.
About the Technology Risk, VP Role:
In this business critical role, you will be planning, developing and communicating effective implementation of the technology risk framework.
- Cultivate a mature technology risk culture across the organisation
- Implementation of the technology risk management framework, policies and guidelines
- Identify, analyse and assess technology risk
- Provide technology risk updates and insights for reporting to Senior Management, Risk Committees and the Board
- Implement technology risk initiatives, provide consultation and resolutions on risk issues to the Group
- Lead and manage reviews of technology risk exposure, as and when required
- Continuous improvement on technology risk management capability
- Build a strong working relationship with Line of Business counterparts
- Facilitate technology risk awareness training at the request of Line of Business
- Further nurture and develop the technology risk management team
To succeed in this Technology Risk, VP role, you should have more than a decade's experience in a isk, compliance or information security function.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent, and relevant professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC)
- Minimum 12 years’ experience in a risk, audit, compliance or information security function (Big 4 and/or banking and financial services industry experience will be an advantage)
- Work experience in relevant areas of IT risk, enterprise risk management and/or internal controls
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, and ability to interact at all levels across an organisation, and to influence others in moving toward a common vision or goal
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, COSO), standards (e.g. ISO, NIST), information security principles, security architecture and regulatory requirements will be a plus
- Exposure to technology requirements of key financial regulatory bodies (e.g. BNM GPIS / RMiT, MAS TRM, HKMA, PRA etc.)
- Possess a proactive posture and committed to continuous improvement
This international financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for their services, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technology Risk, VP role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C