VP, Cyber Security Risk
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Queenie Yeoh
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-182019-02-16 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting VP, Cyber Security Risk job has just become available at one of the most well-known financial institutions based in KL. You will be reporting directly to the CISO.
About the VP, Cyber Security Risk Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be part of the Cyber Security Risk function within the Group Technology Risk and facilitate the Group's efforts in adopting and maintaining a system-wide view of threat driven risks, with the objective of working with Management to mitigate these risks.
- Refine charter and framework for the Cyber Security Risk team's engagements
- Develop and refine methodology to conduct cyber security risk operations successfully and consistently
- Plan and execute cyber security risk exercises by replicating, in a safe way, the tactics, techniques and procedures of cyber threat actors, team management, technical coordination of activities and periodic reporting to stakeholders on findings, analysis and recommendations
- Provide Information and Cyber Security expertise / advice to the Group Technology Risk Team and to the CISO function
To succeed in this VP, Cyber Security Risk role, you should have knowledge of enterprise architectures and operations and prior experience executing penetration testing and cyber security risk assessments.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent, and relevant professional qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CREST, CEH)
- Minimum six years’ experience executing penetration testing / cyber security risk assessments of systems
- Knowledge of enterprise architectures and operations (e.g. OSI Model, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, firewalls, IDS/IPS, web proxies and DLP)
- Detailed and up-to-date knowledge of threat and vulnerability management techniques and tools
- Familiarity with common reconnaissance, exploitation and post exploitation frameworks
- Knowledge of exploit crafting / handling / development, malware packing, delivery and obfuscation / evasion techniques
- An inquisitive mind and passion for security researching, and possess a proactive posture and committed to continuous improvement
This international law firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Cyber Security Risk job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125