Assistant Manager - IT Security, Risk and Governance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant GeokEng Ong
Date posted 28 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Assistant Manager - IT Security, Risk and Governance job has just been made available at a leading Financial Services Organization in Malaysia. Your main responsibility is to ensure the effectiveness of IT security controls and adherence to BNM standards.
About the Assistant Manager - IT Security, Risk and Governance Role:
Reporting to the Head of Information Security, you will be responsible to develop and maintain security policies, standards and baseline.
- Develop and maintain Information Security Policies, Standards, and Guidelines in accordance to BNM guidelines
- Develop and maintain governance, risk management and compliance programs related to system and data protection efforts across the organisation
- Coordinate internal, external and regulatory audit processes to ensure compliance to industry standards
- Conduct security risk assessments and provides solutions to mitigate security risks, internally and externally with vendors
- Responsible for developing and on-going maintenance of information security awareness program
The successful Assistant Manager - IT Security, Risk and Governance must be a high-potential and motivated individual who goes the extra mile to make a difference on the Information Security team to ensure strong enterprise information security posture within the organisation.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum four years' experience in information security focusing on risk, governance, compliance and audit
- Experience in management of information security policies, standards and other forms of information security program documentation
- Experience in performing security risk vulnerability assessments
- Experience and broad understanding of technology platform, operating systems and system development lifecycles
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills and a team-focused attitude
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM CRISC, or their equivalent will be an advantage
The leading Financial Services Organisation has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The scope of the offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all comes up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager - IT Security, Risk and Governance role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125