Service Delivery Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 media kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Service Delivery Manager job has just become available at one of the leading organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Service Delivery Manager Role:
This position is responsible for day-to-day delivery of all in-scope end user support and services in the APAC region. The role works closely with the Director, Workplace International and Manager EMEA Workplace solutions to contribute to strategies, procedures, policies and vendor management related to Workplace (end user) services.
- Deliver all end-user support to the APAC offices daily
- Be the first level regional point of contact for the service desk service, liaising with the US service desk team
- Oversee the managed service for on-site support in APAC
- Perform day-to-day activities of the EIS on-site support teams
- Perform project management activities for projects
To succeed on this Service Delivery Manager role, you must have a minimum of 10 years' related experience with supporting end user hardware and software.
- Experience in managing employees and service providers
- Experience of working within local and regional teams - managing and engaging across geographic boundaries and within various cultural groups
- Managing the day-to-day activities of a significant outsourced arrangement
- Experience with managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience of Major Incident Management
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including the ability to write clearly, speak in public forums to diverse audiences, listen and communicate effectively with stakeholders, staff and colleagues.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders, communities and staff
- Ability to successfully manage multiple and competing priorities
- Strong organisation, administrative and management skills, including project planning, development and assessment
This organisation no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record in a leadership role within technology function, you can take your career forward with this exciting Service Delivery Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C