Site IT Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Attractive Package
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 it Penang MY MYR 120000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Site IT Manager job has just become available at one of the leading partners for the automobile industry worldwide at their site in Penang. The group also provides, supports and distributes spare parts for the automotive industry.
About the Site IT Manager Role:
The Site IT Manager will lead a team of engineers and technicians to achieve company objectives/KPIs, develop and sustain manufacturing technology solutions. This person will be responsible for overseeing a team of IT engineers maintaining the hardware, software, system and infrastructure of the manufacturing site. This individual should be comfortable with driving large scale projects by leading others in successful project implementations in IT process improvements.
- Manage the IT team members and the performance of the IT team
- Manage the delivery and monitoring of the infrastructure, system, and business applications for the manufacturing sites by providing support for the site users
- Manage the IT security and compliance with the group and global IT standards
- Responsible for setting objectives of the IT team
- Manage and monitor the performance of the IT team members
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the infrastructure and make process and project improvements to modernise the IT infrastructure and facility at the site
- Responsible for management of local servers, systems and infrastructure
- Ensure the deployment of site prerequisites and standards for the applications are adhered to
- Compliance of the site’s security standards and license management
To succeed in the Site IT Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with production and manage a vibrant IT team.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or equivalent
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in IT operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability
- Requires experience in hardware and software management, system and infrastructure maintenance
- SAP and MES exposure preferred
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Much more than just another company, they put people first with a commitment to exceptional service and quality products, opportunities await the right person in this exciting Site IT Manager position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference No. 1483380.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A