Head of Digital Transformation (AI/ML)
Salary MYR400,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Great Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Digital Transformation job has just become available at a Fortune 300 company based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will drive, manage, implement and maintain automation/digitalisation solutions harnessing industry best practices and emerging cutting edge technology, particularly in the areas of AI and ML.
About the Head of Digital Transformation Role:
In this new spin off division, you will be envisioning the overall digital ecosystem and implementation efforts in achieving that operating state through incorporating various digital transformation projects.
- Work with the CEO to design and implement an overarching digital strategic transformation roadmap
- Collaborate with various levels of management within the organisation to understand business and processing digital transformation opportunities and map to potential solutions and outcomes
- Execute digital transformation plans in accordance to the organisation’s strategic goals, for maximum impact, creating synergy with various stakeholders including vendors, internal and external ops, tech, finance and compliance for an outstanding transformational outcome
- Identify key trends and emerging technologies in automation/digital transformation across industries to drive the OSS transformation journey.
- Develop and execute appropriate governance and controls, including programme framework, documentation and progress reporting
- Manage the supporting change processes for automation / digital transformation to ensure smooth transition/adaption
The successful Head of Digital Transformation is a professional whose passionate on the latest digital trends and technically sound.
- Domain exposure/experience with one or more automation/digital technologies, e.g RPA, AI, etc., is highly desirable
- Experience with SDLC and structured programming methods (both traditional and agile), including solution design, programme development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, and generate insights
This organisation believes in a workplace where your voice is heard and where you can become who you aspire to be, no matter you’re standing. The open, supportive and dynamic environment allows you to freely express your opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Digital Transformation job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C