Manager, Master Data Governance
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 29 March 20192019-03-29 2019-05-28 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A Manager, Master Data Governance position has just been made available at a renowned global lubricants manufacturing corporation in Malaysia.
About the Manager, Master Data Governance Role:
This position is responsible for all activities including confirming technical requirements and specification, system integration, drive teams to deliver according to the program plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the overall solution design operationalise the Master Data Governance process.
- Be accountable and own the Global Master Data Governance Framework, Process and Master Data Management Strategy
- Work with Global Business Process Owners, Business Functions and Group BT stakeholders to define solution, deployment, operationalise and governance requirements for Master Data Governance related activities
- Lead and drive development of the Master Data Governance and Solution release strategy; plan and manage each release to ensure seamless and flawless go-live
- Accountable for on time solution delivery, quality and cost
- Partner with internal and external solution teams to deliver technology solution on time and with quality required
- Accountable for day-to-day operation for Master Data Governance activities
- Coordinate the diverse global and functional units in a matrix organisation across five regions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences or other relevant technical disciplines from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 10 years experiences in Business Technology function of which at least 5 years of experiences in Master Data Governance domain
- Must have managed at least two full cycles of Master Data Governance implementation projects
- Minimum of three years' people management experience
- Demonstrate ability to manage geographically distributed teams in multi-vendor environments
- Strong business application management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects and operations simultaneously
- Experience with managing global business application support organisations, including change control process and activities
- Good appreciation of business processes and different ERP solutions and involved in cross module integration activities
If you are driven and demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically, this role is just right for you!
Apply today or email me at email@example.com.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C