Global Banking Solution Specialist
Consultant SHERYL SIM
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An interesting Global Banking Solution Specialist job has just been made available at a leading player in the financial services industry.
About the Global Banking Solution Specialist Role:
You will be responsible for leading a highly collaborative team on strategic Banking projects and leading a high scale implementation.
- Continuously introduce new technologies for adoption to elevate growth to next level
- Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
- Identify framework, platform or tech-stack can be used to create a usable, scalable and viable solution
- Figuring out the risk in third-party frameworks/platforms
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains
- Provide continuous feedback between strategic and solutions architecture
- Promote adherence of designs to bank policies and standards, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to the architecture governance processes and compliance with all relevant laws and regulations
- Manage trade-offs between speed to market, quality and financial impact
To succeed in this role, you will need need to have solid programming experience and be aware of latest technology. You will also need to have strong understanding and demonstrated use of design patterns.
- At least 8 years’ experience in information technology with two years of financial services experience
- Two to three years of technology architecture experience
- Computer Science or related background
- Two to three years' prior consulting experience in a professional services environment
- Financial services experience in Corporate / Wholesale Banking and/or Treasury / Cash Management
- Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural “views” aimed at varying audiences
- Balanced between technical (Software, Hardware, Middleware, Database etc) and good understanding of Business needs and strategies
- Excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and often some project management and business analysis skills
- Experience applying Agile/lean methodologies
- Demonstrated experience in development, managing technical engagements including proposal development, estimation, and day-to-day project management experience (time tracking, budgeting, status reporting, etc
This renowned organisation needs no further introduction and is a leading organisation within the industry.
If you are driven and eager to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C