Senior Manager, Digital Experience (RPA)
Salary Excellent Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Eddie Lee
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 it Petaling Jaya MY MYR 200000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Senior Manager, Digital Experience job has just arisen at a Fortune 500 company based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia. In this role, you would be leading automation projects and driving them to success within established timelines and budgets.
About the Senior Manager, Digital Experience Role:
Reporting to the Head of Department, you will drive, manage and implement various automation solutions to ensure alignment with the Group strategy; whilst keeping up-to-date with information on new technology.
- Liaise with various levels of management and be responsible for implementing strategic change aligned with Group’s strategic goals
- Identify key trends for automation initiatives across the business operations to drive efficiency and enhanced customer experience
- Develop and execute appropriate governance and controls, including programme framework, documentation and reporting / periodic review of progress
- Work with relevant stakeholders in the construction of Business Cases and run POC to support the further adoption of automation solutions throughout the organisation
- Partner with local sourcing team to ensure that external vendors perform obligations and responsibilities, as specified in the contract, preempt and manage any issues and escalating to program sponsors
- Build knowledge base to enhance competency of team members
- Perform other responsibilities and duties assigned by line manager to meet business objectives
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Digital Experience role, you will need to possess leadership skills as well as be experienced in various automation/digital technologies (RPA, AI, Cognitive Computing, OCR).
- Involvement in end to end SDLC (Waterfall/Agile) from solution design, program development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use customer and acquisition data and business metrics to support business decisions, optimisation and generate insights
This Fortune 500 company has an outstanding reputation and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Digital Experience job.
Apply today or email your CV to email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C