SQL Database Administrator
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR108,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marvin Mah
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 it Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting SQL Database Administrator job has just become available at a leading global organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the SQL Database Administrator Role:
The SQL Database Administrator will be involving in managing, fine tuning and checking on all areas of SQL Database. This includes the troubleshooting, implementation and operational support of SQL Database.
- Enforce database change management, security standards and best practices.
- Design and maintain backup and data archiving plan for all databases in company.
- Create and execute for Disaster Recovery and perform test on recovery plan
- Accountable for database design
- Support departmental operations in a high throughput production environment
- Proactively managing the performance, Integrity, and security of business applications databases and database servers.
- Support application development in technical troubleshooting, database tuning, refresh database environment and performance monitoring
- Provide backing to software developer in best practices for database design, programming, and tuning.
- Perform production deployment when required
To succeed in the SQL Database Administrator role, you should be well versed in providing assistance for initial troubleshooting and support on the SQL Databases required.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Three to five years' experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in MSSQL database administration (SQL 2012 & SQL 2016) in production environment
- Experience with SQL SSRS and build SSIS package
- Hands-on experience in capacity planning and performance tuning
- Knowledge of SQL server backup and restore strategies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process, solution-oriented abilities
- Able to co-ordinate infrastructure/Network requirement with regional office
- Able to write simple window power shell script.
- Experience with T-SQL
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive SQL Database Administrator with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Marvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C