Identity Access Management Analyst
Salary MYR60,000 - MYR96,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Marvin Mah
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 60000 96000 96000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst job has just become available at a leading financial services organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst Role:
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst will assist in supporting all areas of identity and user account management. This includes troubleshooting, implementation and operational support of identity access management. You will be required to work as part of the team meeting project targets and quality objectives.
- Reporting status for focused initiatives and essentials to identify future attributes
- Enforce regulatory and compliance requirements
- Implement best practices and address requirements related to project enhancement request
- Identify Data Attribute Analysis and reconciliation
- Monitor data integrity issues and perform root cause analysis between interface system (HR system, IAM Meta Directory and Active Directory)
- Submit repair files report to the respective team
- Bring together cross function teams to resolve data issues and provide service to data stakeholders
- Follow up on data issues with the respective teams (HR, IAM Ops Team and Local IT Team)
- Data Migration- Prepare migration files, Migration aftercare with respect to data issues
To succeed in Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst job, you should have solid and good understanding on IAM product or principles.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Strong Communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Familiarity with identity Management and User Account management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Technical skills: SQL, Advance Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis
- Minimum five years’ working as data analyst, with experience in analysing large scale user data from multiple sources
The successful candidate will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Identity and Access Management (IAM) Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at Marvin.email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C