Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant GE Ong
Date posted 13 August 2018 2018-08-132018-10-12 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting IT Manager job has just become available at one of the leading multinational organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the IT Manager Role:
In this key role you will be responsible for maintaining all IT functions for smooth operation of IT infrastructure.
- Lead and provide guidance to the IT team members
- Ensure all company’s IT policies are strictly adhered to regional guidelines
- Prepare and manage IT budget and deliver cost savings target
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be needed and/or assigned by the regional team
- Manage the IT operational including the infrastructure and budgetary
- Responsible for planning and execute the operation and troubleshooting the application system
- Align the information system with company's vision and mission
- Support new production introduction and transfer from study stage to production in IT perspective
- Manage computer operations scheduling, back-up, storage and recovery functions
- Act as primary liaison and work closely with regional teams to provide support as and when needed
- Work closely with regional and global IT to ensure successful roll out of IT strategy according to project plan with minimum impact
- Ensure the performance and reliability of the network, including the telecommunication
- Provide an issues analysis and troubleshooting for hardware, devices and computer software related issues and able to escalate and coordinate with vendors or regional IT team members to resolve problem
- Administer various servers and users account and respective user privilege
- Perform and verify backup of all servers and PC or notebook
To succeed in this IT Manager job, you must be able to articulate strategy to operational teams and take the lead in all IT related functions.
- Bachelor's degree or IT or equivalent
- Minimum seven years’ experience in managing IT Infrastructure
- Minimum two years’ experience in team management
- Excellent command of English
- Sound technical knowledge in network, proxy, servers, active directory, end-users computing, IT security management and load balancing
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Active Directory
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly
The successful IT Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are looking for a reputable organisation and seeking for the right opportunity to take your career forward, this IT Manager is the role for you. You will be part of this forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125