Site IT Manager
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 02 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Site IT Manager role has just become available at one of the leading world-leading partners for the automobile industry worldwide. As a technology company, they are design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a focus on intuitive driving and product innovation. The Group also provides, supports and distributes spare parts for automotive industry.
About the Site IT Manager
Our client is looking for a motivated Site IT Manager to lead a team of engineers and technicians to achieve company objectives / KPIs, develop and sustain manufacturing technology solutions. This person will be responsible for overseeing a team of IT engineers maintaining the hardware, software, system and infrastructure of the manufacturing site. This individual should be comfortable with driving large scale projects by leading others in successful project implementations in IT process improvement.
- Manage the IT team members and the performance of the IT team
- Manage the delivery and monitoring the infrastructure, system, and business applications for the manufacturing sites by providing support for the site users
- Manage the IT security and compliance with the Group and Global IT standards.
- Responsible to set objectives of the IT team
- To manage and monitor the performance of the IT team members
- Responsible to monitor the performance of the infrastructure and to take process and project improvements to modernise the IT infrastructure and facility in the site
- Responsible for management of local servers, systems and infrastructure
- Ensure the deployment of site prerequisites and standards for the applications are adhered to.
- Compliance of the site’s security standards and license management
To succeed in the Site IT Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the production and managing a vibrant IT Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent,
- Minimum of five years’ experience in management position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Required experience in hardware and software management, system and infrastructure maintenance.
- Candidate with proficiency in SAP is an added advantage.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Much more than just another company, they put people first with a commitment to exceptional service, quality products, and convenient design tools progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Site IT Manager position.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +604-6090506 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1321750.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125