Director, IT Infrastructure
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR600,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant GE Ong
Date posted 20 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Director, IT Infrastructure job has just become available in one of the most respected regional banks. Reporting to the Group CIO, the bank is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
About the Director, IT Infrastructure Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible to plan, direct and manage the IT infrastructure and IT operations across the bank.
- Provide leadership and direction to the global IT infrastructure and IT operations organisation to foster a business-oriented culture and a mindset driven by continual service improvement techniques to ensure alignment and contribution to the company and functional goals and objectives
- Lead the development of the global IT infrastructure and operations strategy and road map, and ensure its integration with the overall IT and enterprise strategic plans through coordination with the CIO and other IT leaders
- Act as a trusted advisor, and build and maintain relationships with other IT leaders and business executives to develop a clear understanding of business needs and corresponding delivery of IT services to meet those needs
- Develop and control the annual operating and capital expenditure budget for global infrastructure and IT operations to ensure it is consistent with overall strategic objectives and is within plan
To succeed in the Director, IT Infrastructure job, you will need to have the ability to lead and work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders and across the different verticals of information technology division.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 15 years of technology leadership experience ideally in a CIO role with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure in a financial services organisation or top IT organisations
- Demonstrated capability in managing and executing IT transformation initiatives in complex and dynamic environments
This award-winning regional bank has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Director, IT Infrastructure job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125