Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 15 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting IT Manager role has just become available at one of the leading global integrated technology solutions company in the engineering sector, focusing on various segments. This Penang-based role is for an all rounder IT manager who is a great project manager to upgrade and improve the IT facilities of the company.
About the IT Manager:
In this role, you will be primarily responsible for several roles including general systems administration of office IT equipment, infrastructure and applications. This includes the management and maintenance of desktops, laptops, files servers (cloud-based), internet links, VPN, firewalls, projectors, teleconferencing system and applications such as Microsoft Office and anti-virus software.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organise, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organisational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Initiate, handle and make necessary changes to the system settings based on business workflow requirement needs
- Maintain good working with internal customers such as financial controllers, business managers and IT support staff in the region
- Initiating improvement ideas and best practices that are relevant and important for future adaptation
To succeed in this role as a IT Manager, you must have minimum seven years working experience is required.
- BS degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred. Diploma in Computing with relevant experience will also be considered
- Preference for a candidate familiar with and has experience in CRM, Cloud Computing and Systems Administration work
- Project management skills with the ability to share past achievement of projects completed and outcomes is an advantage
- Possesses good listening skills and the ability to address problems issues productively
This business has consistently reputed as dynamic and fast growing in terms of size, revenue and profit. They are committed to perform beyond their customer’s expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day and their relentless focus and discipline as a company has led to solid, long-term performance for their shareholders.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting IT Manager position.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125